Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb at Booking Through Thursday. Follow the link and join in on the fun or just to see which books others love!
Here's Deb's question this Thursday:
Which do you prefer? (Quick answers–we’ll do more detail at some later date)
- Reading something frivolous? Or something serious? Can't I have both?
- Paperbacks? Or hardcovers? Paperbacks, because it is cheaper :O
- Fiction? Or Nonfiction? Fiction
- Poetry? Or Prose? Prose, I don't read much poetry.
- Biographies? Or Autobiographies? Perhaps autobiographies? I'm not sure which I prefer(and I don't read a lot of it).
- History? Or Historical Fiction? Both please.
- Series? Or Stand-alones? Stand-alones(but I read both).
- Classics? Or best-sellers? A perfect blend :D
- Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose? I'm so bad at choosing just one alternative...
- Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness? Plots I guess.
- Long books? Or Short? Medium long(or is that cheating? LOL). Okay, long then.
- Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated? Non-illustrated.
- Borrowed? Or Owned? Both.
- New? Or Used? I like to buy used books because of the environment but in my shelf there is a mix between new and used books.
After I put junior to bed this night I had a friend over and we watched Persuasion(2007). Anne's sister Mary is even more annoying in the move than in the book. I really enjoyed the movie and I have to say that Mr. Wentworth(played by Rupert Penry-Jones ) was really good looking. Sally Hawkins was really sweet as Anne Elliot.
Happy BTT everyone!