Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Book Thief - Teaser Tuesday


Of course, I'm being rude. I'm spoiling the ending, not only of the entire book, but of this particular piece of it. I have given you two events in advance, because I don't have much interest in building mystery. Mystery bores me. It chores me. I know what happens and so do you. It's the machinations that wheel us there that aggravate, perplex, interest, and astound me. There are many things to think of. There is much story.

This weeks teasers is brought to you from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, page 243(paperback).


What a fantastic story this is, Zusak is a magnificent writer and I know I'll have to pick up other books he has written(I have my eye on I Am The Messenger).


MizB of Should Be Reading host this meme called Teaser Tuesday . Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!