Monday, February 20, 2012

Memorable Monday #3: In The Forests of the Night.



I can hardly wait to read all your lovely quotes this Monday! Don't forget to add your link in the inLinkz widget below. Want to know more about this meme? Check out this post. Guidelines can be found below my quote of the week. Happy reading you guys!



My Memorable Monday quote this time is from one of the books I'm currently reading; In The Forests of the Night by Kersten Hamilton. It is the second book in the Goblin wars series. If you haven't read the first book yet then check out my review of Tyger, Tyger here.:

"Yes. Dad, I just told you Thomas turned into a raven, and you didn't even blink"
"I'm a librarian," Mr. Wylltson said. "We practice believing seven impossible things before breakfast..."








17 comments:

  1. Great one! That book looks interesting .. will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend beginning with Tyger, Tyger :)

      Delete
  2. Yay!! I had fun finding a great quote for this week!! :-) Thx for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure :) Thanks for joining in :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyone who can quote Carroll is awesome in my eyes. I like her dad already. Makes me want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is a nice character and bonus point goes to Kersten for creating a parent who is actually present in the MC's life :)

      Delete
  5. Heh, nice one! :D Your quote seriously made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read this series! I have the books on my shelf for awhile. Thanks for sharing, love this quote :).

    -Gaby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out the first book, I really enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  7. >.< love the quote And the book! haha Librarians.. gotta love em! I love this Meme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never read that book, but this quote seems so familiar to me, as if I've already read it somewhere... and I can't remember where or when. That REALLY annoys me :D

    But it's a really awesome quote. Librarian love means book love to me, and as probably everyone of us I'm full of love for books. Awesome quote, Mari, and thank you so much for hosting this wonderful meme <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :)

      I do believe it is taken from Alice in Wonderland.

      Delete
    2. OH MY GOD YES! Thank you so much. Now I'm feeling better and can finally go on thinking about something else :D:D

      Delete
  9. YES!! 'seven impossible things before breakfast' is a GREAT QUOTE!! thx for hopping by my Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts =)