Monday, March 19, 2012

A meme for booklovers: Memorable Monday #7




So I'm still, STILL(yes, I feel the need to shout it out) without Internet but please don't let that stop you from joining Memorable Monday :) It is all about sharing quotes that you think are memorable for one reason or another.Want to know more about the meme just read this post. The short and easy guidelines can be found below my quote of the week.

Last week I finished Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, the sequel to Delirium(check out my review here). It truly was a great read! I found some quotes that I really enjoyed and I wanted to share one that made me feel all tingling with delira ;)



"Your hair smells like roses," he says, and before I can respond, he wrenches away from me and into the hall, and I am left alone, with a fluttering in my chest.

It makes me wonder if my hair smells funny HA HA. I'm still swooning, days after having finished the last page. And just for the record I can't quite understand how the ending is so shocking, I mean I smelled it coming from several thousand miles away. It didn't bother me but I am eagerly anticipating the final installment and I wonder how the author will solve this puzzle.

So which book have you picked a quote from today?









6 comments:

  1. Aaah, I think I'm one of the few people left who still hasn't read Delirium! And your quote just made me all the more want to read it! I mean yesterday, I walked into a bookshop, and there sat tons of Lauren Oliver's books, taunting me.

    But yes, I shall read Pandemonium soon as well, because your quote just made me so curious! And it sucks that you still don't have internet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven`t read Delirium yet. But have read a other book from the same writer. My quote this week are from Richelle Meads series Vampire Academy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for continuing with this wonderful meme even though you are still without Internet. I'd really miss something if I couldn't share another wonderful quote each week ;)

    The one you picked is really awesome. And very typical Lauren Oliver, I think. I'm still reading Delirium right now, but I can't wait to finish and go on with Pandemonium. It's a very unique story.

    Hope you're going to have a wonderful week, Mari, even without Internet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get internet soon, Mari.

    Your quote made me smile. That was such a sweet thing to say. My heart would flutter too if someone said that to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to read this! Aaahh! Lovely quote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read BOTH those books. :-) And I often wonder about smells, as someone who works with a bunch of teenagers all day. Don't you remember your teachers having quirks and smells? I worry pretty regularly that that's me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts =)