Sunday, March 4, 2012

Meme: Memorable Monday #5




Come and join in on this new weekly meme :) Want to know more about the meme just read this post. The short and easy guidelines can be found below my quote of the week. It's a pleasure to read all kinds of wonderful quotes on a Monday.

A MM post just as promised, I'm not connected but my iPhone works for blogging in a time of need ;) Will check out all of your quotes when my internet connection is up and running(March 15th earliest).

Today I'm going to share a quote from my current read The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth.

"We're doing pretty good, huh?" She patted her soft, old hand on top of mine just a few times, and then got up from the table, which was a labored process, and took her bowl, the spoon ratteling against it, into the kitchen.
"I'm not doing so good, Grandma," I said, and I didn't whisper it, but she was already rinsing her dish in the sink, the water from the faucet whoosing against the metal basin, and there was no way she could hear me.


Honest and heartbreaking quote from me today.

Share those quotes and Remember to leave a link below :) Have a great week reading.







5 comments:

  1. I never read this book, but your quote is hearbreaking.

    Have a nice day :D
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I do agree with you. Such a sad and heartbreaking quote...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, that's a great but totally heartbreaking quote. Sounds like an interesting book though.

    Hope you're having a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a emotion-evoking quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts =)