Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorable Monday - A quote from Kelley Armstrong.



Welcome to Memorable Monday, a meme where you and I can share quotes that we feel deserves a place in the spotlight.  


The Darkest Powers trilogy by Kelley Armstrong is among my all time favorite YA series, so why not share a quote from the first book in the trilogy. It's fun, adventure packed +it has Derek Souza ❤ ❤ ❤ I cannot believe that it has been almost three years since I read and reviewed The Summoning. Anyways here is my quote of the week!


Life experience. I can talk it up, vow to broaden my horizons, but I’m still limited to the experiences with my life.

How can a person understand an experience that lies completely outside her own? She can see it, feel it, imagine what it would be like to live it, but it’s no different from seeing a movie on a screen and saying, “Thank God that’s not me”.
Do you like the quote?

Now it's your turn to add the link to your MM post here:






Before  go I have to announce the winner of last weeks MM giveaway! The winner of The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater is Flyleaf from the blog Refugee in Books. Congratulations!


Want to know more about this meme?
Just read this post. The short and easy guide? I started this meme because I was tired of memes telling me what page I should look up a quote from or just picking one from a random page. I wanted to share a quote/quotes that I really enjoyed. Want to join? Just write a blog post where you share a quote that you like, come back here and leave a link in the inlinkz widget below.





 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for this gift, it made my day! And I can relate to your quote, so true... I really like Kelley Armstrong's The Darkness Rising series, but I have yet to try The Darkest Powers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote I love Kelley Armstrong. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rett og slett nydelig, Mari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Riktigt nyfiken på The Summoning, ska nog köpa den i sommar =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that quote:) Never read the book before, but it is on my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this series :)
    Book 3 is made of awesome


    Krazyyme @ Young Readers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts =)