Thursday, June 18, 2009

Okay.. I really need to write some reviews


I'm a bad book blogger, I hardly write one book review during a whole week. I've done a little checking on my bookshelf and here are the books that I have read but not yet reviewed:

  1. The Alchemist by Paolo Choelo
  2. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
  3. Eat, Pray, Love by Elisabeth Gilbert
  4. The Abortionist's Daughter by Elizabeth Hyde
  5. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
  6. Sandman vol. 1 - Preludes and Nocturnes - Neil Gaiman
  7. Saffy's angel - Hilary McKaye
  8. bellwether by Connie Willis
  9. Dead until Dark by Charlene Harris
I have something to work with at least..

7 comments:

  1. Lol, you're not a bad book blogger. There's no such thing. There are a number of books I haven't reviewed yet because I've only started book blogging last month, but I'll come around to it eventually.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a heartfelt comment. It means a lot. Thank you!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear what you thought about The Awakening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read about The Awakening and Ink Exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really be interested to read your review on Eat, Pray, Love. Also The Alchemist. I didn't like it. Did you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda Ellen: It takes some time to get into it, I feel I have so much to learn.

    You're welcome ;)

    lifeafterjane: I'll try to write a review of The Awakening this weekend but I will reveal that I loved it!

    Mandi: I'll write about them soon :)

    violetcrush: I thought The Alchemist was very overrated. I really enjoyed Eat, Pray, Love! I will try to review both in the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL I am a bad blogger too. Lucky I dont read crazy fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There just isn't enough hours in the day to blog as much as we would like, so your not really a bad blogger. Though I am looking forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts =)