Friday, March 2, 2012

Dying for Insurgent?

If you loved Divergent as much as I did, I am sure you are dying for the release of Insurgent (May 1st). I can't wait to sink back into the world of Tris and Four, and thanks to the awesome people at HarperCollins I can do that right now. Nope, they're not moving up the release date, but they've made this really cool Choosing Ceremony game on Facebook where you can sort both celebrities and your own friends into factions. 


I've always known I would go straight into Erudite if I lived in Tris' world. Which faction would you choose?

1 comment:

  1. As much as I'd like to say I'd be Dauntless or Erudite, I'd probably be in Amity. I'm going to go and find out :) Also, I CAN NOT WAIT for Insurgent! Divergent was one of the best books I'd read in a while. My copy is full of post-its marking favorite quotes and good storytelling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts =)