Monday, April 19, 2010

My first vlog, ever! - In My Mailbox

I know, I'm a day late but I have been struggling to create and upload a vlog. I finally did it, it's posted on my blog and it didn't take me more than 24 hours to do it LOL. Do you want to see it? This is so totally embarrassing that I'm actually blushing behind my computer, I mean really BLUSHING. Take it for what it is a first clumsy try, a bit like a baby trying to learn how to walk when he/she gains a little more confident it works much better. Here we go(oh, errors explained below the video):


I stumbled a long and I did some errors(but it wasn't half as bad as I'd expected), I can hear several of them but it was so late when I finished so to be honest with you I didn't bother to do one more try.

I called the author S.A. Bodeen for A.S. Bodeen(I'm so sorry *blush*) and for the record it is a science fiction novel. I'll be better next time, I promise. Oh, I think I forgot to mention that both She Thief by Daniel Finn and The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen are review copies received from the publisher Feiwel and friends(a Macmillian imprint) and I'm reading Impossible by Nancy Werlin as a part of a tour hosted by International Book Tours.