Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bookish delights coming out in August 2013


Are you ready to look at some of the august releases that I have on my Goodreads wishlist? Perhaps you have other titles on your own list? Please do share suggestions in the comments. These are all books I think sounds like they might be worth reading, but I do not know when or if I get to all of these books.


I will not be pestering you with long synopsis, I have just added some keywords as to some of the books content. If you want to know more you can visit the books own Goodread page if you click the Goodreads button below the book cover. I think thriller/mystery is very much the IT thing in YA these days and this fall is no exception.
August 1:


Cruel Summer by James Dawson:
- Suicide, friends, murder, thriller, Spain!


The Sound by Sarah Alderson:
- Dark secrets, falling in love, music and blogging(I do love a good in a book blogger LOL).


Gated by Amy Christine Parker:
- People have moved to escape the world after 9/11, now the end of the world draws nigh! An underground hideout, a chosen few. Making your own choices. Love.


Wise Young Fool by Sean Beaudoin:
- Music, juvenile detention, parents splitting up, male protagonist, emotionally scarred and the book is being promoted as hilarious.


Second Impact by David Klass, Perri Klass:
- Written by brother/sister duo Klass, action, redemption  boy/girl teaming up to blog about the upcoming football season from two perspectives. Sounds AWEEESOME.


Justice for Sara by Erica Spindler:
- Main character is a murder suspect, sister killed, fast forward 10 years into the future and strange, creepy letters starts showing up. I am so reading this one.


Forgive me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick:
- Today is Leonard's birthday, today he is going to kill his ex-best friend and then he will commit suicide, taboo, saying goodbye.


Between the devil and the deep blue sea by April Genevieve Tucholke:

- Gothic horror/romance, handsome new boy in town deceiving the, literally, girl-next-door and blinding her to strange things that happens.

Defiance by C.J. Redwine:
- No dancing for Rachel, she is going hunting! Father supposedly died on a mission, Rachel sets out to find him and she is being chased by a monster! Looking promising this one is.
What is on your August wishlist?






2 comments:

  1. Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea! And although I'd never heard of Wise Young Fool - I can't wait to read that now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts =)