Monday, January 4, 2010

Ladybug's top 10


I thought I might share my favorite reads from 2009. These are books that I have read and enjoyed during the previous year, some new some old(links are to my reviews).

1. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins(Norwegian cover)



2. The Time Travelers wife by Audrey Niffenegger






4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.





5. Song for Eirabu by Kristine Tofte (Norwegian fantasy)




6. The Host by Stephenie Meyer(Much better than the Twilight saga!)



7. Kvinnen i buret(The Woman in the Cage) by Jussi Adler-Olsen. Danish thriller - loved it! Haven't reviewed it but I've found an English description of the book for those of you who wish to know a bit more.






9. Old Man's War by John Scalzi

 

10. Eat, pray, love by Elizabeth Gilbert





A serie that really got me hooked in 2009: Southern Vampire Mysteries(Sookie Stackhouse) by Charlaine Harris