Thursday, February 4, 2010

Books read in 2009


It's already February and I haven't posted the list over books I read in 2009(from May to December). When I look at the list posted below I think that perhaps there is a chance I can read a 100 books in 2010. About 90 % of the books I read and listen to are in English so I feel a little bit proud that I have been able to read 70 books in eight months(not included the books I read for my four year old). It's almost as easy as reading books written(or translated) in Norwegian, well except for Jane Austen LOL. Anyway here are the list of books Miss Ladybug read in 2010:
  1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins[my review]
  2. The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón[my review]
  3. The History of Love by Nicole Krauss[my review]
  4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  5. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  6. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr[my review]
  7. On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan[]
  8. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong[my review]
  9. Good Omens by Neil Gaiman og Terry Pratchett
  10. The Magician's Guild by Trudi Canavan[my review]
  11. Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier[]
  12. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella[my review]
  13. The Abortionist Daughter by Hyde[my review]
  14. If I stay by Gayle Forman [my review ]
  15. Need by Carrie Jones[my review]
  16. Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr[my review]
  17. Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr[my review]
  18. Song for Eirabu - Slaget på Vigrid by Kristine Tofte[Norwegian fantasy]
  19. The Host by Stephenie Meyer [my review]
  20. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen 
  21. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert 
  22. Saffy's Angel by Hilary McKay[my review]
  23. Kvinnen i buret by Jussie Adler-Olsen [Danish thriller/mystery]
  24. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead[my review]
  25. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris 
  26. Genesis by Bernhard Beckett 
  27. A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway 
  28. bellwether by Connie Willis 
  29. Persuasion by Jane Austen 
  30. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho[my review]
  31. One for the money by Janet Evanovich
  32. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  33. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
  34. The Novice by Trudi Canavan[my review]
  35. The Sandman Vol. 1 - Preludes & Nocturnes by Neil Gaiman
  36. Skalden Skurres Historier by J.K. Rowling
  37. The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket(aka Daniel Handler)
  38. The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
  39. The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
  40. The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
  41. The Austere Academy by Lemony Snicket
  42. The Ersatz Elevator by Lemony Snicket
  43. The Hostile Hospital by Lemony Snicket
  44. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
  45. Two for the money by Janet Evanovich
  46. Marked by P.C. Cast + Kirsten Cast
  47. Betrayed by P.C. Cast + Kirsten Cast
  48. Chosen by P.C. Cast + Kirsten Cast
  49. Untamed by P.C. Cast + Kirsten Cast
  50. Frostbite by Richelle Mead
  51. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  52. The Last Vampire by Christopher Pike
  53. The Last Vampire: Black Blood by Christopher Pike
  54. Old Man's War by John Scalzi 
  55. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
  56. Three to get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
  57. Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
  58. Club Dead by Charlaine Harris
  59. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris 
  60. Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
  61. Definitly Dead by Charlaine Harris
  62. All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris 
  63. From dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris
  64. Tatsea by Armin Wiebe 
  65. Soulless(The Parasol Protectorate #1) by Gail Carriger
  66. Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  67. Ice by Sarah Beth Durst[my review]
  68. Heidi by Johanna Spyri
  69. Heidi 2 by Johanna Spyri
  70. Knife by R. J. Anderson[my review]