Saturday, January 23, 2010

Books read in 2010

This post will be updated continually throught 2010 with the books I've read and links to my reviews.
  1. The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis[my review]
  2. Prophecy of the sisters by Michelle Zink[my review]
  3. The Fiddler's Gun by A.S. Peterson[my review]
  4. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs[my review]
  5. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins[my review]
  6. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows[my review]
  7. Six Wives: The Queens of Henry VIII by David Starkey[my review]
  8. Threads by Sophia Bennett[my review]
  9. Zan-Gah: A Prehistoric Adventure by Allan Richard Shickman[my review]
  10. Chain mail: Addicted to you by Hiroshi Ishizaki[my review]
  11. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain[my review]
  12. Rising Shadow by Jacquelyn Wheeler[my review]
  13. Lex Trent Versus the Gods by Alex Bell[my review]
  14. Zan-Gah and the beautiful country by Allan Richard Shickman[my review]
  15. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater[my review]
  16. She Thief by Daniel Finn[my review]
  17. Impossible by Nancy Werlin[my review]
  18. This is me from now on by Barbara Dee[my review]
  19. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer[my review]
  20. The Gardener by S.A. Bodeen[my review]
  21. In for a Penny by Rose Lerner[my review]
  22. The Help by Kathryn Stockett[my review]
  23. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card[my review]
  24. Wildthorn by Jane Eagland[my review]
  25. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins[my review]
  26. Majix: Notes from a Serious Teen Witch by Douglas Rees[my review]
  27. Glass Houses(Morganville vampires #1) by Rachel Caine[my review]
  28. Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
  29. Name of the wind by Patrick Rothfuss
  30. Fool Moon(Dresden files #2) by Jim Butcher
  31. Phenomena: Book 1 by Ruben Eliassen(Norwegian fantasy)
  32. The Pheasant Killers by Jussi Adler-Olsen(Danish thriller/mystery)
  33. Slave to Sensation, Psy-Changeling series book 1 by Nalini Singh
  34. Iron by Torgrim Eggen(Norwegian dystopia novel)
  35. Airman by Eoin Colfer
  36. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong
  37. Pretty Bad Things by C.j. Skuse
  38. Four to Score by Janet Evanovich
  39. Alanna: The first adventure(The Song of the Lioness quartet #1) by Tamora Pierce 
  40. In the Hand of the Goddess(The Song of the Lioness quartet #2) by Tamora Pierce
  41. The Woman Who Rides Like a Man (The Song of the Lioness quartet #3) by Tamora Pierce
  42. Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
  43. Dead in the Family by Charlaine Harris
  44. Magic Bites(Kate Daniels #1) by Ilona Andrews
  45. High Five(Stephanie Plum #5) by Janet Evanovich
  46. A Study In Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  47. The Sign of Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
  48. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  49. Grave Peril(Dresden files #3) by Jim Butcher
  50. Crossed Wires by Rosy Thornton
  51. Changeless by Gail Carriger
  52. Butterfly Swords by Jeannie Lin
  53. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak 
  54. The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger
  55. Reckless by Cornelia Funke
  56. Saltwater Vampires by Kirsty Eagar 
  57. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
  58. Glee: The Beginning by Sophia Lowell
  59. Sizzling Six by Janet Evanovich
  60. The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan